Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just finished "Even Now" by Karen Kingsbury

I have just finished reading Karen Kingsbury's latest book Even Now. Wow, what a good read!

Don't pick this book up and start reading unless you have plenty of time. Once you start reading this book dinner, housework, exercise or whatever will just have to wait because you won't be able to put it down. Tissues are also a necessity. I don't know about you, but I have probably cried more reading Karen Kingsbury's books than any other authors' books that I read and this book is no exception.

I was hooked from the very first page. This book deals with many issues: teenagers, teen pregnancy, parent/teen relationships, consequences of sex outside of marriage and how God can use all circumstances for good.

This is one of those books that you can't wait to finish and find out what happens, but then you're sad that the story has ended. I can't wait for Karen Kingsbury's next book, which I think is due out middle of March.

The next book in my stack is With Love, Libby by Roxanne Henke. I'll let you know what I think.

Happy reading to all!!

No comments: